Wednesday, June 27, 2012

note the value of my coffee...

i KNOW i got my money's worth when i payed 77 cents for a cup of coffee that was TREMENDOUSLY light, DISGUSTINGLY watery... AND in a styrofoam cup...

there WAS a smile there... but HIGHLY cynical to how penny pinching got the best of me when i thought FUCK YOU corporate coffee house across the street! i'm going the Frugal route and shopping at  a mom & pop gas station... 
yeah... first of all, the clerk did NOT move the whole time i was there... DIDNT move. just stared at me with a squinty look, mouth half open, dropped arms, NO support from his shoulder, MORE fat in his body than a can of grease...
BARELY moved his hand to ring me up... AND DID not bother to tell me their coffee machine was broken, so he had just sold me a cup of COLD WATERY "coffee".
he probably pissed in it.
i think he's dead now. i dunno. i went back there a few days later and there was ANOTHER clerk, so i assumed the other died of a HEART attacked from laughing at me. but this time, i only bought one of those shitty moonpies that TASTE SO GOOD, but also like DEATH. you know what "little debbie" type of bullshit treats i'm typing about? YEAH, that. that's ALL i got in honor to the lack of guilt i had for possibly, POSSIBLY being responsible for the death of a tubby wanker who FORGOT TO TELL ME "HEY!! dont BUY OUR SHIT COFFEE!" be man!, have an ENERGY drink! i PEED ON THOSE TOO!
i took me 77 cents to kill a guy.. all because of some grind-filled- cold-DECAF drink.

be careful out there.. dont get had like I did... cus if you do... YOU KNOW you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment